Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Albert Pike's Three World Wars...

lazarus
    lazarus

Albert Pike's Three World Wars... Empty Albert Pike's Three World Wars...

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 9:47 am

A letter written by Albert Pike (Supreme Pontiff of world Freemasonry in the late 19th century) to his successor, Giuseppe Mazzini of Italy. The letter was written on August 15, 1871.

“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Pay particular attention to the use of the Hegelian Dialectic which is used in order to synthesize the outcome in favor of the Illuminati.

Here's a picture of Albert Pike:

Albert Pike's Three World Wars... Another%20Albert%20Pike

General Albert Pike was an exceptionally evil man. During the American Civil War, when he served under the Confederate flag, his army was composed mainly of Native Americans. Pike perpetrated such atrocious massacres that Great Britain threatened to enter the war for humanitarian reasons. Consequently, the Confederate president Jefferson Davis (1809-1889) was forced to intervene against his own general and disband his troops.

Albert Pike was one of the founders of the infamous Ku Klux Klan. He was the first Grand Dragon of the Klan and wrote the anthem and the rules of the organization. Freemasonry has erected a monument in honor of Albert Pike in Judiciary Square in central Washington D.C. The plaque on the statue presents Pike as a soldier and a poet. This is the only statue in Washington D.C. honoring a Confederate General.

Last edited by lazarus on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Albert Pike's Three World Wars... Empty Re: Albert Pike's Three World Wars...

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Is he the Pike that Pike's Peak is named after ?
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm not sure?

You've heard of this guy before right?

Albert Pike wrote the book, "Morals & Dogma" which is basically the secret bible for the elite of Freemasonry. In it you'll find incontestable evidence that the inner core of Freemasonry worship Lucifer as their god.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah, I've heard of him. But I didnt know all that !

The reason I ask is I just moved to CO about a month ago and I see Pike's peak all the time. If it's named after HIM I'm gonna start calling it something else !!

I never read Morals and Dogma. Does he actually admit that they worship Lucifer ? I mean, I KNOW they do but I didnt know they ever admitted it ? I thought they only told that to the highest levels and most of the little peons at the bottom didnt know ?
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am

The worshiping of Lucifer is clear and unambiguous. I'll get some direct quotes so you can make up your own mind. When a Freemason reaches the 30th, 31st and 32nd degrees they are given a copy of Pike's book, "Morals & Dogma" which contains many of their secret doctrines that the bulk of Freemasonry is unaware of. In all secret societies you have the outer core (the profane) and an inner core (the initiated and illumined ones). The outer core is taught a completely different doctrine while the inner core is taught the "truth".

Not all Freemasons who reach those high degrees are given Morals and Dogma, nor are they initiated into the secret mysteries. That is why you will see high level Freemasons on television denying a conspiracy. It's a very effective method of manipulation and deception. They hand pick and carefully groom those destined for the "mysteries" and misled and lie to those who are not destined for illumination. It cracks me up when people ask illuminated Freemasons questions about the conspiracy. They will not tell the truth, the whole purpose of a secret society is to deceive and misdirect. It is their job to lie to people, they took an oath to never reveal the mysteries and secrets of their order to the profane under the penalty of death!
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Yep, you hit the nail right on the head bro.

You should definitely post some quotes from that book. I would like to learn as much as I can about the enemy !

Peace bro
    lazarus
    lazarus

Albert Pike's Three World Wars... Empty More on Albert Pike...

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Here are a few quotes that come directly from Albert Pike's book, Morals & Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (Morals and Dogma, p.213)

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." (Morals and Dogma, p.741)

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages."

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it....The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself..."

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

"The God of nineteen-twentieths of the Christian world is only Bel, Moloch, Zeus, or at best Osiris, Mithras, or Adonai, under another name, worshipped with the old Pagan ceremonies and ritualistic formulas." (Morals and Dogma, p.295-296)

"The doctrines of the Bible are often not clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that whichwas fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people the practical essentials of the doctrine." (Morals and Dogma, p.224), [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]

"The Bible is an indispensable part of the furniture of a Christian Lodge, only because it is the sacred book of the Christian religion. The Hebrew Pentateuch in a Hebrew Lodge, and the Koran in a Mohammedan one, belong on the altar; and one of these, and the Square and Compass, properly understood, are the Great Lights by which a Mason must walk and work. (Morals and Dogma, p.11)

Note: This post is unfinished as of yet. I plan to interlace my comments between the quotes.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Wow - chilling bro. What evil words this fool named Pike spoke. Truly evil !
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 am

Chilling is right and evil is the best possible way to describe his twisted beliefs.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how truly wicked these people are. How anyone could convince themselves that evil is GOOD I will NEVER understand.

People like that should be STONED like in the good old days

LOL just kidding - but seriously though - wheres the rocks ? LOL

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Hehe,

"The good old days" huh? Like I said, you're a funny guy Hendry! Very Happy

I almost missed you're ending below,

LOL just kidding - but seriously though - wheres the rocks? lol!

Man! That really cracked me up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm