Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

MEMORIAL DAY

Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

MEMORIAL DAY Empty MEMORIAL DAY

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Forget all the propaganda about the "men who died so we could be free". Memorial day is a day to grieve all the sons and daughters we have foolishly thrown away at the whim of the elite. It's a day to reflect upon all the lives our "rulers" are willing to throw away to achieve their own selfish ends - from the men in the uniforms, to their victims, and their killers, and the wives and children they left behind, to the grieving mothers and fathers who's young soldier lost their life upon the battlefield. It's a day to reflect upon the fact that every war we have fought - from the Revolutionary War to the Civil War all the way until the Iraqi War - always serves to enrichen, empower and aggrandize the same moneyed elite who preyed on our fathers' fathers. It's a day to have compassion for the "enemy combatants" that our govt tortures and all the vets who come home and arent cared for. It's a day to think about the Native Americans, and the Africans, and the Mexicans, and the Vietnamese, and the Iraqis and everyone else we have allowed our "rulers" to send us against.

Its a day to realize what America is TRULY supposed to be about, and to go out and MAKE IT BE.
    lazarus
    lazarus

MEMORIAL DAY Empty Re: MEMORIAL DAY

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 am

Good post.

It can be easy to fall into the trap of hating or disliking soldiers and troops forced to fight in these false and unjust wars. It doesn't matter that these people originally volunteered to serve. Once you are in the military you must serve and there are few ways out. Most of these volunteers are now very aware that they made a bad decision. Not because they are now at war but because they are fighting a war for profit and world government. They didn't sign up to enrich the powerful even further but to protect and serve the Constitution and the People of the United States of America.

Pray for all of the unfortunate people caught up as pawns in their game. And remember, even a pawn can take out a king!
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Amen to that !

I was one of those who made that mistake - but luckily I ended up getting kidney stones and they discharged me. Otherwise I would almost certainly be dead or injured by now because I was going to Afghanistan. I was military intelligence (an oxymoron, I know) not infantry, but still. I had no idea when I signed up what was going on. I was mad because of 9/11 and at the time I really believed that the muslims did it. Once I got in I realized it was all lies and propaganda and as a Christian that did NOT sit well with me. It sucks that I got kidney stones but I think it was God's way of getting me out of there. I had just finished basic, so I never even got as far as advanced training let alone combat. But just from talking to some of the instructors and higher ups and listening to their lying words I realized I was in the WRONG place.

So I left that army and decided to serve as a soldier of Jesus Christ, and now I'm in His army. I'm much happier now ! Jesus doesnt lie to me or send me to fight and bleed to make Him rich. I'll take this army any day !
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

You're very fortunate brother, it probably was providence, i.e., God.

We all fall into traps and we have all been deceived at one point or another, it's part of the learning curve. You may have once went with the crowd but know you know the truth, count yourself blessed. I didn't immediately know or think 911 was an inside job and most people who are honest didn't spot it for a fake either. It happened very quickly and our judgment was clouded by anger and grief. The only person I know of who knew that 911 was immediately a scam was William Cooper. He was a lone voice crying out in the wilderness, everyone else just parroted what he originally said and to this day refuse to give him the proper credit.

His (Jesus) army is the only army I would serve in willingly.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Yep exactly. And SO many people still believe the "official" version of 9/11 just because TV said it ! IMO tv is their most successful weapon. Its how they brainwash us. Imitation - its the simplest form of mind control. It's "monkey see, monkey do". It works because people really believe what they see on the tv is real, despite the fact that they KNOW for a fact and are told since early childhood that the things on tv are NOT real !! It boggles my mind that so many people lack simple logic. Have you noticed that if the world doesn't match what people see on tv, they will actually go out and CHANGE the world to make it match tv ? For example, a few years ago they started having gays on show after show and now, a few years later, it seems like 90% of the brainwashed masses think homosexuality is perfectly ok ! This was certainly not the case just 10 or 15 short years ago. I remember when I was younger, even people who weren't religious pretty much looked down on and disapproved of homosexuality. Now there's a sodomite every where you look. Or the Jerry Springer show. Doesnt it seem like life is becoming more and more like an episode of Jerry Springer ? Now EVERYBODY has a baby's momma or needs to dna test 12 different men to find out who their baby's father is. I shudder to think of the world my children will inherit (unless Jesus comes back soon which I REALLY hope He does !).
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed May 27, 2009 8:31 am

No doubt. The television is a very effective, probably the most effective brainwashing tool ever invented.

I did notice that. Look at the massive effect MTV has had on the children of the U.S. and the world. The videos showed the kids how to dress and how to speak and how to act and at the same time they made it seem like anyone parroting their propaganda was original and an individual! That is some seriously effective mind control brother!

The whole homosexual agenda and the billions spent on slowly making people except it was and is amazing. There was a reason why sodomites stayed in the closet, because they knew what they were doing was and is wrong. Take a good hard look at some of their parades and celebrations and you'll get a real does of what these people are about. I watched a clip of one recently and it sickened me. Everything from sexually explicit dress (in public!) to dildos and other wicked things being flaunted perversely in public view!

One thing that should be mentioned, as Christians we should hate the sin and not the person. I know this can be a very difficult thing to do but we are commanded to do exactly that. Jesus said, "Love your enemy". When Jesus was talking about love he was not describing some fuzzy emotion. Here's a good example of real love:

If a man steps into the road and a bus is speeding towards him and he doesn't see the bus coming and act of love would be to push him out of the way. Believe it or not that is an act of love. Preaching the Gospel is an act of love. Admonishing our children is an act of love. God gave his only begotten Son so that none would have to perish. That is the ultimate act of love ever undertaken by any man on this planet before, since or after.

Jesus will return soon, no doubt. But I hope he tarries just a little bit longer. I am not spiritually complete and would like more time to better understand His Word. On the other hand I also feel as you feel. The sooner the better. I know that sounds like a contradiction in terms but it's not.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

I understand exactly what you mean bro. Theres no contradiction. I feel the same way - I want Jesus to wait awhile so I can live my life and watch my kids grow and study His word and try to lead more people to Him, and also just to enjoy the things He created. But I also cant wait for Him to return because this world is CRAZY and sometimes I just want them to stop the ride so I can get off !!! I hate what man has done to this beautiful creation. Sometimes I get so tired of playing their game. For example, they say "Provide for your family" but what they REALLY mean is, go work and slave to provide nice things for someone ELSE's family while they give you crumbs. Why cant I just grow my own fruits and vegetables and hunt my own meat ? Not that I want to go back to caveman days or anything. I like some of the things people have made but this Babylon System they force us to live in is ridiculous. They dont LET us provide for ourselves since they want us nice and DEPENDANT on them. Instead of raising my own crops and hunting my own meat, I have to go to their stores and spend their monopoly money to buy GMO frankenfoods that have a fraction of the taste or the nutrition of what I could grown myself. But if your a broke apt dweller like me, growing your own food just isnt an option. They have me STUCK in their little web of lies and deceit. It drives me crazy !!! Sorry for the rant bro I think I just needed to get that off my chest !!

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 pm

You don't have to go to their stores and by their poisoned "food".

Though we live in the world we do not have to be "of" the world.

Make a plan, get yourself to where you want to be (God willing) and maybe you'll be allowed to live the kind of life you want to live. I'm with you. I want to grow as much of my own food as I can and hunt or raise animals for meat instead of eating their Frankenstein meat. And I never drink their fluoridated water. I only drink distilled or spring water.

Right now I'm slowly cutting out all of the chemicals from my diet, not eating meat with chemicals and hormones and buying as much organic vegetables as I can. I eventually want to supply my own electricity and water, independent of their electric grid. They don't want people living this way and they'll be changing the laws so eventually it will be illegal.

You can't change everything over night, be patient and make small changes every month. Sooner or later you will be living the life you want to live instead of feeling like a trapped slave.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Amen to that ! My dream is to someday live up in the Mountains or somewhere nice and wild where I can raise my own food and hunt and fish. It would be really cool to be able to generate my own power and water. I dont know if those things they advertise on infowars are any good or not, but next time I have a little extra money I might buy one and try it out. I actually already have enough likeminded people around me to start a small community. Besides my family, I also have these young guys that I'm kind of schooling on the Bible, the New World Order, joining God's Army, etc. As far as the fluoride in the water, luckily for me they dont fluoridate the water here. It's actually spring water. Its so cool, it comes right out of the faucet ! I couldn't believe it when I first got here because back in NY you cant even DRINK the water - it SMELLS and TASTES horrible. But when I moved to the Springs, I got a glass of water from the tap and couldnt believe how clean it tasted. So I'm lucky in that respect !

Maybe if those of us who do want to get off the grid and out of the Babylon System kind of banded together and formed little communities, it would be easier to pull off. What do you think of that idea, bro ? Kind of like the whole "Free State" concept except spread out all over the place instead of in one area where we could all be annihilated (which IMO is the major flaw with the whole New Hampshire / Free State concept).
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Maybe if those of us who do want to get off the grid and out of the Babylon System kind of banded together and formed little communities, it would be easier to pull off. What do you think of that idea, bro?

It's a great idea. Jack McLamb (radio talk show host on RBN) lives in a community like that in Idaho. There are a lot of communities like that all throughout America, they just don't advertise. As soon as the government learns about them they harass them and spy on them. The government of the United States is now anti-freedom.

You don't want to be spread out too much,if you needed help in a hurry you'd be screwed.

It would be really cool to be able to generate my own power and water.

You can make small homemade electric windmill generators if you live in the right part of the country (the best places would be near the coastal areas or out on the plains) and getting water is as easy as digging a well. I personally wouldn't buy anything to generate water. Have you looked at the price of that thing Alex Jones is advertising on his web site? It is around $1300.000 dollars!

There are other ways to generate and store electric energy; solar panels and battery arrays, etc.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Wow 1300 is a lot of dollars, especially in this purposely-destroyed economy of ours. Yikes ! Looks like I'm gonna have to figure out a different way to get power and water ! Everything else I've pretty much thought of. Of course you can never have too many supplies so I'm always adding to it bit by bit. When Jesus returns, if I havent already been martyred, he's gonna find me protecting and provoding for His people. Even the emergency supplies I stash arent just for me and mine, they are also to help any unfortunate people I may meet on the way to Heaven. I always find that the best most effective way to preach the gospel is not with words but with actions. When you open up your life and your heart to someone and show them love and care it works almost every time. Even the littlest things can make such a big difference. You may give someone a simple bowl of soup or cup of water and that act of Christ-like kindness may lead them into a saving relationship with JC. I try to live up to those ideals. I dont always succeed, but I find I am most effective for Christ when I go out and love my fellow human beings. Even people that arent Christians I still care about and love. Like the poor Muslim scapegoats in Guantanamo Bay being waterboarded hundreds of times. That thought makes me literally cringe inside. I cant stand by and just say and do nothing while my fellow humans, created in God's image, are treated that way. Our criminal govt has done such a good job of dehumanizing them that most people dont care. But now we see those same tactics being employed against us. If you let them take away one man's humanity, they have taken ALL men's humanity. At least thats the way I see it.

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 am

It sure is! The windmill generators are great and you can make them for under $250.00 bucks, sometimes cheaper than that. All you need is wind in order to generate free electricity. I imagine you're in better shape then me, I'm still living out side a large city on the east coast (not even close to the size of New York though). I haven't got my own land and I do not own my own home. I plan on moving out west as soon as I can afford to. I have a wife and children so it will take some money and some serious logistics.

You know, most people don't think about those poor Muslims being scapegoated and labeled as terrorists. I think most of them are simple farmers and innocent teenagers that have been charged falsely (and are being held without any evidence or any charges) and are being used to justify more killing. May God give them strength and may they be freed by the hand of God. Our so-called leaders have shamed our country and are destroying what peace there is in this world and they are doing it in our name!

Thomas Aquinas said, "Preach the gospel every day, use words if you have to"(paraphrase). I know, old Thomas was a Catholic but he was right. We aren't supposed to preach the gospel through words alone. Jesus Christ reiterated this truth when he said, "Don't just bless someone when they need food or clothing, give them what they need." (very bad paraphrase, maybe you can dig up the specific verse Army?). Blessing someone who is in need of real help with words is a sin. We're called to provide for the poor and to help the helpless, not provide them with lip service! They are, as you said, the image of God and we are to treat each other with love and respect.

Peace brother.

-laz.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Amen bro !

If you are thinking of moving out West may I suggest Colorado ? I recently moved here from NY and it is a WORLD of difference. Sure, nowhere is perfect, but so far I find the people to be polite and friendly, the weather is nice and sunny, and the corruption is nowhere NEAR as bad as it was back on the East Coast. Plus theres the mountains close by to flee to if things really get bad, and there's plenty of deer and rabbits to hunt and clear mountain streams to drink from. I think I may have already mentioned, I'm in Colorado Springs now. It really is a beautiful place. I'm trying to get my family to move here from NY too. The only problem with the Springs is that Cheyenne Mountain is really close which is where NORAD is based, so in a way I'm closer to the enemy now. But thats really the only thing bad about this place, and once I get into those mountains, I wish NORAD good luck finding me ! If Osama could hide in the mts, so can I ! Ironically, it seems like the Muslims are the main thing standing in the NWO's way right now, so I always study very carefully the tactics they use to fight a superpower like the U.S. Of course, I dont mean the beheading ! Thats just sick. But as far as the hit and run, guerilla style warfare they employ, it seems to work pretty well against a larger and therefore slower and more clumsy enemy.

I think the Scrip you were paraphrasing was, Jas 2:15-16 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Is that the one you meant ?

Peace bro
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:49 pm

That is the exact verse I was trying to paraphrase, thanks brother.

Colorado is nice but I wonder if you've thought about it in regards to a nuclear strike? It is a high value target because of Cheyenne Mountain and other very secret DUMB's (Deep underground military bases). I'm sure that the land is beautiful (because I've been to Colorado and pretty much everywhere else in the United States) but there are other safer places that are just as beautiful. I hope I'm not making you disappointed in your choice of relocating to Colorado? It may be a fine choice, one never knows.

My wife is a full-blooded Indian and we'll most likely relocate to her reservation (no taxes, no government goons, maximum security [Indians will fight to protect each other]vast empty spaces and a lot of wind for generating electricity). It's not set in stone though, how about you, are you definitely staying where you are or are you open to other locations? Like I said, I'm not completely set on her reservation but right now, especially since our financial situation is mud (I owe no one but have literally no money right now) it would be my family's best option. Besides, my wife has sacrificed fourteen years of her life living with me on the east coast, it's about time I sacrifice for her. She misses her people.

P.S.,

Army,

Though that verse is identical to the one I was thinking about didn't Jesus say pretty much the same thing in one of the Gospels? For some reason I remember Jesus saying almost the exact same thing, Hmm...maybe I'm wrong?

P.S.S.,

Almost forgot. Have you ever heard of a free program called e-Sword? It is an excellent bible program. You can download many different bible translations, maps of the Holy land, commentaries (which I don't read much, most commentaries are a bit deceiving), you can write your own commentaries and link them to verses in the bible (called study notes) or you can use topic notes to write your own papers or commentaries in depth. You'd have to use the program to see the difference between study notes and topic notes. If you've never heard of this program you need to get it, it's really a great program for studying the bible.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

I know exactly what you mean ! I've only been here a few months. I came from Buffalo, NY, a HORRIBLE place. My advice is NEVER, EVER go to Buffalo unless God Himself commands you to ! Its kind of like a smaller, poorer Bronx. The poverty there is endemic. Its considered the second poorest city in America last time I checked. In Buffalo, there are no jobs because there is no industry to speak of. Every block contains several vacant homes. Police and firefighters have been laid off by the dozens, leaving the streets even more unsafe. The police there are completely corrupt. They actually deal drugs and I have seen them do it with my own eyes. The corruption in that city is SO BAD I dont even know how to explain it to you. Its a place thats full of roaches, rats, drugs, and drive by shootings. Actually Buffalo is a very good picture of what all of America will soon be like if the govt has its way. Because the economic boom of the 90s never hit Buffalo at ALL. So the latest recession didnt really affect it at all either. But they still have to pay NY taxes, which are probably the highest in the country except maybe California. Sales tax alone was 9% when I left. When gas went down to like $1.80 across the country, Buffalo was still paying around $2.65. My gas bills in the summer used to be up to $200.00 and in the winter you cant even pay your bills without HEAP. They are like $400.00 per month. And all this in a city where no one has a good job or any money ! Its absolutely ridiculous. I would definitely suggest moving West. I noticed as soon as we left NY that the farther West we got, the nicer people became. I dont know why, but its true ! The whole East coast is terrible. I've heard about Baltimore, so I know what your saying ! Yeah, better move out of there if you can bro. Thats a bad place to be.

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

You forget that I live right outside of Baltimore city Army, the armpit of the country. The police are corrupt and they often rough people up and assault them (not all of them of course). They plant drugs on people, pull you over for doing absolutely nothing, etc. The electric bills in Maryland are sky high, upwards of $400.00 a month and higher in the summer (if you use air conditioning). They want to raise the price of water by 9% and the cigarette taxes are obscene (still not like New York though). Baltimore city is also drug ridden, rat infested, corrupt and there are crack whores on every other block. It's a terrible place to raise children.

The Baltimore politicians are renovating the city and moving all of the criminals and drug dealers into the county where I live. An old lady was shot a few months ago a block from my house, someone tried to take her car from her. They give them section 8 housing, move them into the neighborhood and then forget about them. They become our problem (the law abiding citizens in the neighborhood). We've already had to run a few drug dealers off of the corner up the street from my house. Thank God they never tried to come back. The county cops are fairly decent about keeping the corners clean from drug dealers but the numbers keep increasing and pretty soon they'll be fighting a losing battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm