Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Federal Reserve

Federal Reserve Empty Federal Reserve

Post by  Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I was just posting a response on Infowars when an idea entered my mind. I doubt this idea will get past the censors on that website. It concerns the audit the fed bill of Ron Paul. I was thinking this would be a decent bill and should be passed, but would likely lack the teeth it needs to make it useful. But this morning, I had this idea:

What if the bill passes, and the fed is found to be completely corrupt and treasonous? What would happen next? It seems to me that the precedent has already been set. Obama would have the federal government take control and ownership of the federal reserve.

Is it possible that Obama is playing the puppet role until he gets this bill passed? Could it be, somewhat reminiscent to "Left Behind", a play by Obama to double-cross the federal reserve and take total control? I have been convinced for over a year that Obama would plan to take over the financial, energy, agriculture, healthcare, and research industries. This would definitely give him the financial industry.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Federal Reserve Empty Re: Federal Reserve

Post by lazarus Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:31 am

That's where Ron Paul becomes suspect. He's a Freemason and his wife is in the Eastern Star. What good would it do to audit the Fed, really? No good at all if there isn't a way for Congress to take over immediate ownership of the Fed and restructure it. It would have to be decentralized somehow so the nation's eggs aren't all in the same basket. The Federal government is a disaster. The whole Constitution has been brought into question. Maybe we need to go back to the Confederation?

Things are just too far gone for us to do anything that won't upset the whole of the world.

-laz.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:22 pm