Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Welcome to the USSA

Welcome to the USSA Empty Welcome to the USSA

Post by  Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:51 am

Obama is doing every little thing he wants to do and nobody is stopping him. They have done their job well. We lack the ambition to restore our freedoms. We simply sit back and say "what do I get out of this". We've all become weak-spined pacifists who have surrendered our freedom and our ability to fight for our freedom. I am as guilty as anyone. We complain on the internet to this day, while the sons of liberty would have been at war years ago. I am completely and utterly discouraged that our "elected" officials have not been removed and imprisoned by the demands of the people. I will likely wind up in jail, as I refuse to obey laws designed to enslave me. First, I will seek a new land to which I can defect. We are now in a country more tyrannical than Stalin's soviet union.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Welcome to the USSA Empty Re: Welcome to the USSA

Post by lazarus Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 am

We're no quite there yet but the time is fast approaching. There isn't anywhere you can go to leave this New World Order behind. It's everywhere now and it will only get worse. Besides, we need to stay and fight. A friend of mine is from Romania and he's bugging out of the U.S.A. because he's lived under communist rule before. He knows exactly what is going on in the United States. He supposedly took part in a rebellion during the communist rule and watched them slaughter a whole slew of people. Things will get worse before they get better, you can count on that.

I think Sodium fluoride has a lot to do with the pacifism and sluggishness of the American people. Sodium Fluoride isn't just in our water supply, it's also in our food. There's another type, naturally occurring, called Calcium fluoride which is much less dangerous than the man-made form. The calcium counteracts the natural fluoride to a certain degree. Sodium fluoride comes from nuclear, aluminum, and now mostly the phosphate (fertilizer) industries. It's nasty stuff and should be avoided at all costs.

I'm staying but I hope I don't wind up regretting my decision. This is our country, we can't leave it to the dogs. I'm like you, I won't follow a bunch of tyrannical laws designed to enslave me. I don't follow the current laws that enslave us, why would I follow a slew of new laws that do the same thing.

-laz.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 pm