Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs

lazarus
    lazarus

Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs Empty Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs

Post by lazarus Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 am

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. — Security forces Airmen kicking in doors were only part of the action during a joint training exercise, where 21st Security Forces Squadron Airmen teamed with members of the Colorado Springs Police Department, El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, among other police agencies. The training was meant to bolster skills and tactics, as well improve interagency communication, vital in times of crisis.

According to Maj. John Dumont, 21 SFS individual mobilization augmentee, both military and civilian organizations practiced responding to a variety of situations they would routinely face in “real-world” situations. “This is the first time all types of law enforcement came together for such training,” said Paul Malchow, civilian law enforcement member. “It helps improve the working relationships that we have and builds valuable skills for all of us.”

The training combined classroom instruction with field training exercises where agencies practiced various special weapons and tactics techniques, explosive entry techniques and tactical movement. Explosives were incorporated to add to the realistic nature of the scenarios.“The training familiarizes us with what each agency can offer to a particular situation,” said Major Dumont. “Overall, the training was a major success in team building and technique.”

Capt. Tamara Fischer-Carter
    21st Security Force Squadron, Peterson Air Force Base
    Unit public affairs representative
    June 12, 2009

Looks like they've taken a special interest in your part of the world brother Army. Isn't this right at your back door? You do live in Colorado Springs, right? This is going on all over the nation but I figured you might want a heads up since this article is specifically about your neck of the woods. The scary thing is I wrote about this two days ago and then this article pops up. When we see all of these interagency war games going on (especially when they're teaching Special Weapons Attack Team tactics, a.k.a., S.W.A.T.) it is a sign that something very bad is about to pop off in the United States of America.

What's alarming is that in the past five or six months all sorts of very bad things have been going on above and below the radar. The gun control legislation that has been introduced is not the normal incrementalism we've been accustomed to all these years but an all out effort to completely eradicate our second amendment rights. We've heard strange and mysterious stories (The Power Hour Radio Show) of truck drivers being paid under the table by the government to ship biological substances, supposedly an engineered virus, all over the country. Soon after this was announced on the Power Hour the Swine Flu broke out in Mexico and has now officially gone Pandemic according to the World Health Organization.

We've heard numerous reports of forced vaccinations due to begin this fall which could actually be the mechanism used in order to spread a much more deadly engineered virus capable of killing hundreds of millions of people around the world. And let's not forget statements from senior executive officials about Obama facing a serious crisis in the first few months of his Presidency. Add that to the rumors of a complete economic collapse some time during the summer of 2009 or by the latest, the end of the fall and we've got all the elements in place that could make up an eminent attack on the American people by our tyrannical government. And the crowning jewel that should really concern us all is NLE 09' (National Level Event 2009) brought to use by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security, due to begin on July 27th, 2009.

What happened the last time our government ran a massive military exercise that spanned large parts of the country? Can anyone say 911?

It looks like the clock is winding down and it's almost go time brothers.

-laz.

Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs Empty Re: Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs

Post by  Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am

Great post, laz. Hopefully, everyone here keeps up with the current events. So many of my friends and family only know what's spewed forth by the main stream media, and have no idea of all the "little" events taking place all around us. I have heard, and these are unconfirmed rumors as far as I know, that some Russian guy predicted last fall that the US would be in a civil war by September of this year. I have also heard that Obama said he would have our guns by September of this year. I have also heard that vaccinations will start in September and that an Israeli media outlet is claiming intelligence of US domestic terrorists planning to blow up a nuclear facility in Michigan and smuggle biologicals across the Mexican border. And then there's that martial law excercise scheduled for the end of July that you mentioned. I'll post links to any of these stories at your request.

I take all of these stories with a grain of salt on an individual basis. But all together they paint a pretty gloom picture for the fall of this year.

Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs Empty Re: Police State Says Hello To Colorado Springs

Post by  Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

I also find this piece of news rather curious. They have decided to make data taken by satellites of meteors exploding in the uppere atmospher classified.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20090611/sc_space/militaryhushupincomingspacerocksnowclassified

It's the timing of this decision that makes me curious. There's been no need to keep these images and this data classified. And now, there is suddenly a need to keep it from the public. It's just another one of those things that makes you wonder.

Sorry to digress, but I was camping over the weekend. It was the first time I had opportunity to stargaze since I was teenager (I live in a city now). Have you noticed how many more extremely faint objects are up there these days, slowly crossing the sky? I saw one about every two and half minutes. They appeared to be way, way up there...much higher than commercial aircraft. I wonder if I was seeing satellites. But I thought that only the space ISS was visible to the naked eye.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 am

I take all of these stories with a grain of salt on an individual basis. But all together they paint a pretty gloom picture for the fall of this year.

I feel the same way, most of the stories couldn't be confirmed either way but taken as a whole it has me concerned. NLE 09' is probably the most serious thing on our radar screen. The last time we had a large drill the trade centers crumbled to the ground and our government decided to go to war with the middle east.

I've read every story you brought up, including the odd decision to classify objects hitting the atmosphere and crashing into the earth. I live near a city also and the bright lights make it almost impossible to see the stars the way they truly look. Could be satellites or it could be something else. Did you read the post I made about the Vatican? How they owned most of the large telescopes on planet earth? Why in the hell is the Vatican so interested in astronomy? Read Revelation, particularly about the opening of the sixth seal (I think). After the worldwide earthquake, two very large celestial objects are going to crash into the earth causing all sorts of havoc and mayhem. Could this be the reason for the Vatican's interest in outer space?

-laz.

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Laz,
    I think I've read a comment you made on infowars about a worldwide earthquake. I've read of the earthquake in Revelation, but I'm not sure how you conclude that it will be "world wide". I'm very interested in your theory about this. Please also explain further about the two celestial objects. And yes, I read your post about the Vatican telescopes and also find that completely peculiar. Although, you may want to save your energy before posting such a view on infowars. You have to blame the jews for everything on that website, or you're proclaimed a shill or a troll. Sometimes I wonder if that site is sponsored by Al Jazeera.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm

The worldwide earthquake isn't a theory, it's clearly written of in Revelation Chapter 6.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? - Rev 6:12-17.

What could cause every mountain and every island to move from their places Battle? Only a great earthquake could do such a thing and that is exactly what the Word says.

And the passage about the celestial bodies smashing into the earth are written of in Revelation Chapter 8.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. - Rev 8:8-11.

The above passage clearly describes two massive objects being hurled down to the earth. One object strikes the seas and oceans and the other object strikes the land and poisons the rivers, springs and aqueducts inside of the earth. What else could these burning objects be but two great asteroids or comets entering our atmosphere? I'd like to hear what you've got to say about these two excerpts taken from the book of Revelation Battle?

By the way, where in the hell is Army? Any idea?

-laz.

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm just learning from you guys when it comes to Biblical passages. You and Army both are way beyond my level of knowledge and understanding. I get confused with what is symbolic in passages of prophecy and what is literal. So when I read, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together(first part); and every mountain and island were moved out of their places(second part)," I'm not sure if both the first and second parts are symbolic, or if they are both literal, or if it is a combination. While we're on this subject, is this the pole reversal that Einstein talked about? Or do the mountains and islands have to move relative to one another? And what is Wormwood? That has always perplexed me, because the waters themselves become wormwood. All of this may be clear to you. But for me, the gospels are the clear books of the Bible. All of the other books contain at least a passage or two that have perplexed me.

I don't know where Army has been. I read on one of his posts in a conversation between the two of you (before I joined the forum) that he had been camping. So maybe he's camping again.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Check out this link and watch a few of the videos. They are not highly produced, just a funny looking older guy with a strange sense of humor that knows what he is talking about. I recommend that you start off with the Daniel videos. You won't be able to make heads or tails out of Revelation until you understand the book of Daniel. The seminars go into the scriptures very deeply and you will learn a quite a lot from them.

Wake-up Video Pages

Scroll down to just about past the half way mark and look for The Book of Daniel (Tape of the Month) in bold type. Start with the first video (You'll need to download Real Player) and continue to watch them if you want your mind blown. It is the most fascinating piece by piece deconstruction and study of scripture that I have ever encountered. I promise you that it will be worth your time, just give it a chance and be patient.

I'm the same age as you Battle.

-laz.

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks for the link. I found that site a couple days ago when I looked up Larry Wilson from one of your posts. I definitely plan to learn what I can. The site says I should start with "Jesus The Alpha and Omega". But I'll follow your advice. Thanks again.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:38 pm

You're welcome.

Since we're talking apocalyptic prophecy Daniel is the better place to start in my opinion. Once you've watched them we can discuss what we agree and disagree with. The main thing is allowing the Bible to be its own interpreter. Everyone has opinions and theories but if the Bible is studied closely it defines what is symbolic and what the symbol means, what is literal and when analogies are used what the analogies mean. In order to figure out what those three main attributes are telling us we need to place them in their proper context. Again, the Bible does this for use, we only need to listen.

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I watched the first three Daniel introduction videos. So far so good. That guys laughs at some of the most unexpected times. You were right about his sense of humor. I feel bad for him because it seems like he's racked his brains over this stuff for so many years that he's now got an inside joke in his mind about half of the things he's talking about. And then he laughs at the end of a dry comment, and I'm left sitting here wondering what he's laughing about. He's fun to listen to, though. And I'm picking up what he's laying down. It's probably going to take me a long time to get through these seminars. It looks like he's got about a hundred of them on there. Thanks again.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:07 pm

If you keep watching Larry you'll grow to really like him and his very odd sense of humor. I think part of me liking him so much is because I've grown to respect his knowledge of the scriptures. There are some minor points were I disagree with him but those disagreements aren't usually over the scriptures but over some of his personal opinions. He spends so much time studying the Word that sometimes he misses things going on in the world that doesn't directly relate to the scriptures (at least the way he thinks of things).

Yup, definitely some inside jokes going on which over time you will understand yourself. Keep me up to date as to where you're at so we can talk about it.

-laz.

Last edited by lazarus on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by  Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 am

I'd like you to check out this site and let me know what you think. There is a ton of information on this site and I've only scratched the surface. But so far, I like it. I'm cautious about sites like this, and would like to get your opinion of it. Thanks.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

Hey Battle,

I'm looking over the website right now. I can tell you this so far, I don't like how they put this in bold type, Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!!! because it is misleading and most people don't fully or even partially understand what exactly that statement means. It sounds condescending and very exclusive. Don't misunderstand me, it is the truth, but without any explanation accompanying the statement it has a negative effect on people searching for the truth. Sometimes statements like that are enough to make someone turn away from the good news. Know what I mean?

Having said that give me a little time to browse the site and see what's being taught. I'll chime in with an opinion sometime today.

-laz.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:41 am

Battle,

I like the little treatise on King James and the explanation about him not being gay. I also liked what he wrote about Guy Fawkes. Most people, because of the movie V For Vendetta think Fawkes was some kind of a hero when in reality he was an agent of the Jesuits trying to destroy the liberating freedom movement of Protestantism. Funny how all these awakened (yeah right) truthers are going around wearing V masks thinking they are a symbol of freedom and are fighting the power. In reality they've been deceived once again, praising a criminal working for the elite.

-laz.

P.S.,

Battle,

Would you mind creating a new topic in the Religion section of the forum concerning this website? That way we won't have to go off topic in this section. I have some things I want to post and discuss with you in relation to the information on the site.

-laz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content