Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

3 posters

Aliens, Demons, or Other Beings?

Aliens, Demons, or Other Beings? Empty Aliens, Demons, or Other Beings?

Post by  Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 am

Over the years I've watched a ton of UFO documentaries. I became interested in them as a child after watching Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". My favorite all-time movie is "Star Wars". I also took up astronomy as hobby at around age ten. While outer space and the possibility of extraterrestrial life have always fascinated me, I have never been convinced that alien beings from another planet have visited earth. In fact, I dismissed all accounts as "crazy people" and hoaxes until I saw a documentary on the subject of "ancient aliens". The Nazca lines, the cave drawings, some phrases in the Bible, and Mayan stone carvings are, in my opinion, some of the most compelling evidence that I know of.

Because of this ancient evidence, I have opened my mind to the possibilities. As a result, I conceived a hypothesis to make sense of the visitation and abduction stories. I was very familiar with the ET hypothesis, and had even heard a friend suggest these "aliens" may be demons. I didn't put much thought into this, yet my hypothesis still makes the most sense to me, some twelve years later. So I'll put it to test on this forum.

My suspicion is that if "aliens" exist at all, they are actually humanoid time travelers from the far distant future. The humanoids have been genetically engineered for long term space travel and originally left earth in search for a new planet to colonize. Their search for a new planet was a desperate attempt to continue the human race, as the earth was becoming uninhabitable. The humanoids travelled through space for centuries, further modifying the genetics of their offspring and eventually living to be hundreds of years old. They finally found a planet to colonize after thousands of years of travel, but had by that time lost that which made them human. Having advanced their technology beyond what we can imagine, they achieved a means of time travel and have returned to earth at various times in history to recover human dna.

I invite you guys to fire away at the hypothesis.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Aliens, Demons, or Other Beings? Empty Re: Aliens, Demons, or Other Beings?

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Its an intersting theory for sure. My understanding is that time is the 4th dimension and is related to space. I have no idea if it can be breached by physical beings like us. I know that God exists outside of time. Perhaps in the future some person may have found a way to travel through time, but in my opinion the odds are against it for one reason : simple human nature would dictate that whoever had invented this time travel process would almost certainly have used it to take over the world. How easy would it be to take some modern weaponry back to the ancient past and rule as a king ? Since no one has done that, I think it is safe to assume that no one has invented time travel, at least not yet. But I do find the idea of time travel fascinating. I grew up watching the Back to the Future movies and used to have vivid daydreams as a child of going back to the Old West. Actually to be totally honest I STILL wish I could do that !! Very Happy

But as far as the "aliens" I would have to say that I believe 100% without a shadow of a doubt that they are the same fallen angels who have been plauging humanity since day one. After all, what is an angel but an intelligent, sentient, living, non-human being of an extra-terrestrial origin ? I dont know if they come from another planet but I DO know they dont come from ours. The Bible says :

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

So maybe they do come from some other world ?

Another curious statement found in the Bible is :

Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Are the stones of fire stars ? Planets ? IMO I think this verse implies that angels are able to travel through space.

Peace

Post by  Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Perhaps I'm a little different. I don't see why anyone would want to rule the world. It is a burden without gratitude. The ruler of the world would only hear complaints and insults and never a good thing. The ruler of the world would be hated by all, unless he deceives them all. I doubt that being from the future who have the techonology to travel through time would care at all about ruling the world in the distant past. In fact, there's that whole "changing the future" problem that might eliminate their existence. They'd have to be very careful not to interfere with human history.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:55 am

My suspicion is that if "aliens" exist at all, they are actually humanoid time travelers from the far distant future. The humanoids have been genetically engineered for long term space travel and originally left earth in search for a new planet to colonize. Their search for a new planet was a desperate attempt to continue the human race, as the earth was becoming uninhabitable. The humanoids traveled through space for centuries, further modifying the genetics of their offspring and eventually living to be hundreds of years old. They finally found a planet to colonize after thousands of years of travel, but had by that time lost that which made them human. Having advanced their technology beyond what we can imagine, they achieved a means of time travel and have returned to earth at various times in history to recover human dna.

Battle, that's actually the plot to a movie. I think you may have subconsciously created your theory around the memory of a movie...or...you thought it up and as Carl Jung's theory of syncronicity postulates, another human being or human beings were thinking about the exact same thing at the exact same time as you, hence the Hollywood movie with the same plot. Unfortunately I have forgotten what the movie was called but I'll try and remember it for you.

Though the theory is interesting it isn't correct (I sound arrogant, I know) because the Scriptures, because YHWY (God) has already accounted for the creation of the universe and everything in it. You might think this doesn't account for or explain "Aliens" but it does. There are no aliens and these beings are either fallen angels (or their offspring) or human beings using technology to deceive the world's people. You might ask, "Then why did God create such a massive universe which possibly goes on forever?"

Didn't Jesus say that he has prepared many mansions for us? The universe contains those mansions. God created them for our pleasure and for His pleasure. Our gift of salvation and eternity with God is great indeed.

Army brings up an excellent point. If man had the power to travel through time we would already be slaves. The money and resources needed just to attempt such a thing (I guarantee you the elite are trying to create a time machine at this very moment) would be massive and the only people on earth with that kind of power are the same evil men who are trying to bring every human being into a one world government, i.e., The New World Order.

I apologize if I sound condescending or arrogant Battle. I'm just giving you my opinion. The theory
    is cool and would make for a good book but I don't think it's happening or it will happen. I do think they we (man) would eventually be capable of doing something along those lines but I don't we'll be given the time or the chance to do such a thing. Our future is already written (in a collective sense) and we know how this drama will end. What we don't know is what lies afterward, at least not the all of the fantastic details.

UFO phenomenon in my opinion is accounted for in the Scriptures, They (UFOs) are the fallen ones. Could they be the signs in the skies we were warned would appear just before the coming of Jesus Christ? I think the UFO phenomenon fits into the signs in the skies category. They may not be the only signs we were to look for in the skies but they are part of it, at least I think so.

-laz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm