Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

The DTV Switchover

Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

The DTV Switchover Empty The DTV Switchover

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Since the DTV switchover is coming up, I thought it would be good to examine this issue. Personally, I think there is something fishy about our govt wanting us to enjoy our television viewing experience SO BAD that they are willing to pick up the tab. How many of those $50 coupons did they give out anyway ? How can a BROKE govt afford the millions or billions of dollars it must have costed to do this ? Am I supposed to believe they are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts ? Because they are so NICE ? Yeah right !!!

In my opinion, the reason for the DTV switchover is one or more of the following :

1. A more effective system of mind control
    2. Surveillance
    3. To free up the airwaves for their own persoanl use

I dont know for sure if any of those are correct, they are just my theories. All I know is that I DONT believe what they are saying. For one thing, digital is NOT better. I've had digital cable before and it sucks. It freezes all the time, it skips. Sometimes it pixelates. Its not better. There was nothing wrong with the way TV was being broadcasted. It worked for over 60 years, so if it aint broke, why fix it ? I think people need to really sit down and do some serious critical thinking before allowing one of these boxes into their homes. Personally, I havent gotten one yet and I am leaning more towards NOT getting one.

What do you think ?

Peace

The DTV Switchover Empty Re: The DTV Switchover

Post by  Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I, too, was suspicious of this change over, especially when they delayed it. My imagination runs wild some times. So my suspicion was pertaining to Revelations and the one who is given the power to perform miracles on behalf of the first beast. In other words, I thought that maybe THX or Pixar or some other special effects group figured out a way to manipulate the digital signals that wouldn't work with analog. Combine that with the 5 minute delay and we all could soon be watching "live" events on TV with some heavy manipulation. Just a thought.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm

A very good thought ! That could very well be the case !

I also was thinking that it might be a better way of manipulating tv images. Alot of people say that the tv footage of 9/11 was fake. I'm not positive, but I think I agree with them. I cant remember what the name of the documentary I watched about this was, but it made a lot of good points about the camera angles and things that were wrong in the shots and other anomalies that suggest what we saw on tv isnt really what happened. Maybe it would be easier to manipulate a digital signal ? And a 5 minute delay ?!?! Wow ! Yeah they could really use that to manipulate us. Mybe thats how the whole world will see the beast ?

Peace

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 pm