Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Conflict Resolution?

lazarus
    lazarus

Conflict Resolution? Empty Conflict Resolution?

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 9:24 pm

This is a pretty good idea and pretty original too. I've never been to a forum where conflict resolution was offered. Usually other forums had an "unmoderated" section that was always moderated when you got right down to it. And the unmoderated sections usually were named "The Ally" or some other negative term. I think this is a much better idea. Why offer a section on a forum where people can tear each other apart and eventually hate each other? I never understood that.

Great idea.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Conflict Resolution? Empty Re: Conflict Resolution?

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah, I figured instead of censoring and banning people maybe we can help them resolve their differences or at least agree to disagree. Thanks for the compliment bro but I cant really take credit - it was God's idea when He said "Blessed are the peacemakers". Very Happy
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 am

Remember though,

We shouldn't tolerate obscene language and perverted language. I'm not talking about the occasional "bullshit" or other similar adjectives but the extremely vile profanities like we see everyday on the Infowars forum. How Alex Jones allows that smut to stand while he is censoring and deleting posts that contain no hate or obscenity proves something is very wrong with him. Especially since he is very adamant in calling himself a Christian. How a Christian would support and promote people like Jordan Maxwell and Daniel Tsarion is beyond me.

Banning a person is a tricky thing. People should, in most cases, be given a chance to change and clean up their behavior before being banned. But unfortunately there are some valid circumstances which require banning for the greater good of the community.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Some people dont actually want help or even want to get along. They just want to stir up crap and make trouble. For people like that, conflict resolution wont help. These are basically trolls and govt shills. THEY should be banned, of course ! This part of the forum is for people who dont deserve to be banned, but maybe just rubbed someone the wrong way or said something stupid in anger, or for two people who just dont get along well, or anyone else who is having a problem with anyone else but who we dont necessarily want to ban. So we'll just take it on a case by case basis. The ones who are genuinely wicked we will remove from among us. But on the rest we will show patience. I'm sure the Holy Spirit will help us to sort out the wheat from the chaff, amen, bro ?

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Let's hope so, it's a fine line.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:52 am