Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

4 posters

The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati?

lazarus
    lazarus

The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati? Empty The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati?

Post by lazarus Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

This is a very interesting topic and depending on what people have learned so far, who they've been influenced by, etc., it will determine what they currently believe.

Me personally, I know who sits at the top of the pyramid but most "truthers" I've spoken to have completely different ideas, unfortunately their ideas are not based on historical fact but the blatherings of of a certain radio host. In order to progress and learn we need to keep an open mind and we need to pay attention to history.

Freemasonry, the Illuminati and other similar secret societies were all based (I'm not speaking theologically)on an earlier secret society. The actual spiritual doctrines the secret societies teach also come from one central original source. Both in structure and spiritual practice the secret societies so popular today are but shadows of their father...Mystery Babylon.

There are many names for the god they worship but only one name for the God we worship.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati? Empty Re: The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati?

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

Yep thats exactly what I always say. At the tip of the NWO pyramid you wont find a Rockefeller or a Carnegie or even a Rothschild you'll find a fallen angel named Satan.

Personally I think thats the explanation for all the "aliens" "ufos" and Deep Underground Military Bases. Doesnt the Bible say that God casted the angels who sinned into deep pits and holes of the earth and covered them with rocks, etc ? I think Satan and his minions are posing as "aliens" and deceiving our govt and I think thats why they dig all those D.U.M.B.'s, so they can reach their "alien" masters.

The Mystery Babylon cult has a lot in common with the Sumerian cult. I think that the NWO Mystery Babylon religion and the Sumerian stuff is virtually the same thing. And I find it curious that the words "Anunaki" which the Sumerians used to describe their "gods" and the term "Anak" from our Bible are so similar. Probably not a coincidence IMO.

In a way Angels ARE kind of like aliens; they are sentient, intelligent, living non-human beings from somewhere other than earth. So they kind of are "aliens", but not the way they would like us to think ! Anyway thats my humble opinion.
    lazarus
    lazarus

The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati? Empty Re: The Illuminati...Who really created the Illuminati?

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am

You're right, the Sumerians and Babylonians and what they worshiped were and are the same. I agree, Lucifer is at the head of the pyramid (spiritually) but I also believe that there is a living man at the top of the pyramid at this very moment. This man will not relinquish his seat to anyone but the coming Antichrist (who will be the physical embodiment of Lucifer, i.e., Satan himself).

Research and study will point to one specific man pulling all the strings in this world. He's neither a Rothschild or a Rockefeller, nor does he belong to any of the thirteen Illuminati families. He is not a Freemason per say but is the high priest of the mystery religion.

As far as aliens are concerned, I don't think too often on them, at least not lately. I agree that what people are seeing in the sky and the heavens are not aliens and are most likely fallen angels. For a non-Christian this is very hard to except because they have been brainwashed to think supernatural beings don't exist. They equate anything similar to the likes of Santa Klaus or the Easter bunny. But the Scriptures call Satan the ruler of the principalities of the air and the prince and ruler of high places. I think the biblical description is very interesting, especially when thinking about UFO activity,

Yes, the word Anunaki is similar to Anak and very well could be linguistically related to the Hebrew word. There's a problem though, Zachariah Stichin is not a language scholar and has made serious mistakes in his books. In the Bible the correct translation is "Giants" and not "Fallen ones" or "From heaven to earth they fell" or whatever Stichin tried to say they meant. Check out this web site, it has excellent information proving the horrible scholarship of Zacharia Stichin:

Stichiniswrong.com
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 am

Oh yeah, I know Sitchkin is a fraud. I didnt mean to imply that I believed him !!

I was commenting on how if the word Anunaki is really what the Sumerians called their "gods" then "children of Anak" makes perfect sense as per Genesis 6 :

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 am

Just a thought, but what if this whole belief in "aliens" plays a part in the great deception ?

What better way to gather all the armies of the earth to fight against the returning Lord than to paint it as an "alien invasion" ?

I was also thinking about Ezekiel's "wheels" that were "like a wheel within a wheel" and "so high that they were dreadful" and "full of eyes" that went wherever the spirit of the living creature wanted to go because the spirit of the creature was in the wheel, etc etc.

I'm not a ufo freak or anything, dont get me wrong. But I do think this is a subject thats been neglected by the church even though it's a MAJOR sign of the end. Remember Jesus said "As the days of Noah" right ? Well what made the days of Noah distinct ? People have always and still do buy, plant, build, sell, marry, etc. What made those days distinct was the presence of the FALLEN ANGELS on the earth - something that started being commonly reported and seen again right about the same time ANOTHER prophecy is fulfilled, the creation of the state of Israel in ONE DAY ?

I guess I just think outside of the box, but it seems like kind of a big deal to me

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 7:50 am

I don't think so. It's just not in the Scriptures.

I don't think you're a freak. We all go through different thought process on different topics. I've been through the Alien/Angel process. I actually saw a UFO two summers ago in the daytime with my whole family. It was about three miles away and was one of those silver orbs...but it rotated on its axis and changed shape every few seconds. Since then I don't think about it too often. I could have witnessed military technology. I take William Cooper's view that the whole phenomenon is there to side track people away from the NWO.

The "Days of Noah" analogy can be interpreted in a few different ways. It could be that Jesus used it to describe the rampant sexual deviance that would be present in world right before his coming or it could be some sort of literal warning about the fallen angels. I think Jesus is speaking about the deviance and the rebellion within the heart of man. The reason I say that is because Jesus was primarily concerned with human sin and the condition of our hearts. Remember, the flood and the time of Noah (The Story itself as it pertains to Noah) deals more with the state of man rather than the Fallen angels or their offspring. Either way though I'm not saying your wrong, it is a distinct possibility that it could be both. The deviance and rebellion was directly related to the mighty ones teaching man sorcery and war so you could be totally correct.

The Scriptures should be studied closely and "out of the box" thinking is needed in order to examine them properly.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Yes, good points. the whole UFO phenomenon would be an excellent way to distract the masses. I do think thats what they are doing. I'm just not sure if its our govt flying them or fallen angels. Its kind of hard to tell sometimes where our govt ends and satan's begins anyway, isnt it ? But the Ezekiel thing makes me think these "ufos" are some kind of transportation used by angels, whether technological or spiritual, I have no idea. But one thing I definitely agree with you on is that whatever is going on with the ufos, it is NOT what it seems. It is being used for trickery and deception. And then you have people like Sitchin going around telling people those "aliens" are our gods. Maybe its just a satanic plot to make people doubt Christianity because I dont think many Christians even think there COULD be life anywhere else in the universe and wouldnt know how to incorporate that info into their worldview, so it would make them doubt the Bible. Do you know what I mean ? For me, it poses no theological problem; I already know there are different kinds of angels, plus the Bible tells me that Christ "created the WORLDS" and He also said He has other sheep to gather. Maybe thats what He meant ? Either way, I guess I just find the whole ufo thing interesting. I'm very curious to know what the truth is concerning them. I've never seen a ufo myself, only on video like on youtube, etc. But the video from the Mexican airforce was pretty convincing to me. I'm pretty sure something is really happening, I just wish I knew what !

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm

It's hard to because they are one.

There are no rules concerning angels. Who says they can't create technology? they taught man how to fashion weapons of war so why not space craft? Yeah, the whole UFO thing is very ambiguous and deception is definitely part of the whole phenomenon.

As for life beyond earth...I don't think so, though it wouldn't necessarily pose a problem theologically it doesn't jive with scripture. If we listen carefully to the words of Jesus He seems to be speaking specifically to us. I think the universe, it being so gigantic and filled with galaxies and planets, are the "rooms and mansions" talked about in our Father's house that Jesus has prepared for us. At least that's my theory.

What bible translation are you using? Believe it or not it matters. A lot of the newer translations are based on the Alexandria codex which is suspect, depending on who you believe based on the available evidence. The NIV and many other newer translations are completely void of whole verses and chapters. The missing verses and chapters are directly related to the Alexandrian codex. As for the other sheep Jesus mentioned you could be right. I'm just going with gut instinct and what I remember from reading scripture, even though I cannot bring up any supporting scripture at this moment that goes against that specific belief or theory.

These things are very interesting to talk about but they are speculative in nature. Right now, for me, I have started studying the scriptures deeply and my guide is the Word itself, so I'm limiting personal speculation to a minimum unless there is a valid reason to speculate. In other words, will speculating help me reach the truth somehow?

Something is definitely going on, no doubt about it! But can we consider these sightings to be part of Jesus' prophecy in Matthew 24 as "Signs in the sky" or should we look elsewhere...know what I mean? Some believe that the Signs in the sky refer to the sun going dark and the moon turning to blood but I'm not sure. Think about the comet impact on Jupiter in 1994. Was it a prophetic sign as foretold in Matthew by Jesus or is it just a random event that has nothing to do with prophecy? 1994 is actually a significant date in prophecy if you believe there is a specific matrix contained in Daniel that has finally been unsealed.

This is actually a very big deal that I planned to discuss with you at a later date. Not to mention this isn't the part of the forum for that discussion. I'm curious about it and I'd like to hear some different opinions about it.

We'll know the truth eventually. I think we may be the last generation.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue May 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Yep I think we might be the last generation too. The Jews took back Jerusalem in 1967 in fulfillment of prophecy. I think maybe that is the generation, i.e. not everyone who was alive in 1967 to see that will have died before Jesus returns. Of course, I'm not going to attempt any date setting !

As far as Bible versions, I ONLY use the KJV. I hate all the modern per-versions. And you're right, nothing good ever came out of Alexandria !

Yes, I see what your saying about specualting. Its fun to do, but we cant know for sure if we're right or not so its not that profitable. I guess thats just the kind of person I am. I'm very curious. I'm the kind of guy that wont be happy until I get to heaven and finally get all the answers to the great mysteries of life. So I'm afraid I am a little bit of a speculator at times ! Just be patient with me LOL
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed May 27, 2009 9:48 am

Hey bro,

Something I'm not entirely sure about is the return of the Jews to Israel as being completely scriptural. I don't disagree, I've just heard a lot of different ideas on the subject. This is another area of the Scriptures I will be investigating and researching fully.

Remember, God made a Bi-lateral covenant with the Jews. What this means is that the Jews had to fulfill specific aspects of the covenant or they would be cursed and lose their place as God's chosen people. It was a conditional agreement. They had to fulfill the requirements in order to receive the blessings of YHWY.

Something most people don't realize is that Abraham was NOT a Jew. He came before Moses and the Torah. By the way, the modern creation of Judaism has little in common with what Moses taught and consequentially, Judaism isn't what most Christians believe it is.

God mad a unilateral covenant with Abraham. What that means is that Abraham didn't have to fulfill any special requirements in order for God to honor his promises. There were no conditions, unlike the covenant God made with the Jews. His covenant with Abraham was unconditional.

The bible teaches that Israel went into apostasy and lost their role as God's chosen people. They were supposed to bring God's message to the people while at the same time living in complete compliance with God's laws to show the heathens the light of God. They failed on both fronts.

Then the mantle was passed to the Christians. Guess what? The same thing that happened to the Jews happened to the Christians. We also failed (collectively) and went into apostasy. The proof is in the pudding, or the churches. Just look at how organized Christianity has bowed down to mammon and Satan and forgotten the Gospel of Truth. So who is supposed to fulfill and bring the gospel into the world? Read Revelations, it explains it perfectly.

Present day...We are to be like Abraham, who because of his great faith, was justified and righteous in the eyes of YHWY. True Israel, the true chosen people are not sons by blood but by faith. God doesn't care about bloodlines anymore, He makes us sons and daughters according to our faith. True Israel is made up of both Jew and Gentile, one no better than the other.

I'm realizing, just like you, that the KJV is probably the best translation available. I'm glad to hear that is the bible you choose to use.

Speculation...I'm the same type of person also, I just wanted to clarify that speculation isn't truth and shouldn't be treated as such...We shouldn't base our walk with Jesus Christ on speculation but on His Word. Hey! I'm a speculator too! No problem.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Hmmmm very interesting post bro. That was a really good question concerning whether or not the Jews returning to Israel was fulfillment of Scripture or not. Upon further cogitation, I'm not sure either ! After all, Jesus did say to them, Luk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. And they haven't exactly blessed the name of Jesus Christ, now have they ? Actually, I have found that Jews are one of THE most difficult people to talk to about God or Jesus or the Bible. They say the most INSULTING, BLASPHEMOUS things !! I agree that the Judaism of today has very little to do with what Moses wrote or preached. As Apostle Paul said, "Rom 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." And Jesus also warned us TWICE that our enemies would claim to be Jews but weren't really Jews (Rev 2:9, 3:9). Its no coincidence that thats the EXACT thing we see today, as most of the NWO elite are SUPPOSEDLY Jews. Of course, they arent really Jews, since they worship Satan and not God. Your post reminded me of the Epistle to the Hebrews. It talks about all the same points you were bringing up, as I'm sure you already know ! And your right about what passes for Christianity these days (I call it "Churchianity"). Of course, there is a remnant, among the Jews as well as among us Christians. I think me and you are a good example of the remnant. We actually BELIEVE what the Bible says unlike many others, sadly. But when Christ returns and stands upon the mount of Olives, then all the Jews WILL believe, and they will be saved as it is written in Romans and in Zechariah, when the time of the nations will be fulfilled. Good post bro. I'm gonna have to think on this Israel thing a little. I know He promises to gather them, but was THIS it ? Good question bro.

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 pm

No, they (Talmudic Judaism) hate Jesus Christ which means they hate YHWY. The Jews are NOT the chosen people. The scriptures explain exactly who God's chosen are and the Jews broke their covenant with God. It was a Bi-lateral covenant which means they had to fulfill specific obligations in order to receive the promises of YHWY.

The children of God, i.e., His chosen people, are those who walk as Abraham walked, in faith and obedience to God. Without faith we cannot please God. Yes, I'm very familiar with the epistles of Paul. The Jews already know Jesus was the Messiah Army. Haven't you ever heard of the Rabbinical curse directed at anyone who studies and numbers the times in the book of Daniel, Chapter 9:24-27? Daniel was given the exact time that the Messiah would appear and the Jews knew this but chose to follow Stan instead. The Rabbis' curse is that anyone who numbers the time may their fingers rot and fall off and may the memory and name of the person be forgotten for all eternity.

I pray that I am among the elect but the scriptures say, "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." This was not a symbolic statement. A truly repentant heart should be mournful of the sins it has committed against God. Following Jesus is not all smiles and laughter. We who follow Him will experience tribulation and persecution, even unto death, especially in these last days.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Yes I have heard of that curse, I think its in the Talmud, right ? Its funny you bring that up because I have had this exact conversation with many Jews while trying to witness to them, and they ALWAYS ignore or attempt to explain away or re-interpret that passage in Daniel. Sad to say, we Christians have done a pretty good job of mangling Daniel too. I'm always amazed to hear Christians preaching "dispensationalism" saying that there has been some kind of 2,000+ year "pause" in between Daniel's 69th and 70th week. It's all because they misinterpret THIS passage : Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. They seem to think the "he" in this passage is the antichrist, but its actually Jesus. "Confirm the covenant for one week" refers to the 7 years (3 1/2 years of Jesus' ministry + 3 1/2 years of the Apostles' ministry, up until the death of Stephen, the first Martyr) that the Gospel was preached to the Jews only, in fulfillment of the covenant God made with them to raise up Christ from their bloodline and send Him to them. He caused the sacrifice and oblation to cease by offering Himself on the cross. When He died, He made the animal sacrifices completely invalid in God's eyes. And the last part of the passage refers to the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus in 70 AD. From misinterpreting this ONE passage they get into all kinds of errors, like thinking the tribulation is 7 years long when its only 3 (42 months/1290 days), a very LaHaye-esque mistake, lol.

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Excellent job Army!

Couldn't agree with you more. Most people have no idea what that passage means and as you said, they think it is referencing the Anti-Christ! I'm glad you're up on your scriptures. It's rare to meet people who have come by this knowledge.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 pm

I feel the same way as you bro because most people look at me like I'm growing a third eyeball when I try to explain that passage. They're usually too caught up in that heretical "Left Behind" counter-eschatology to hear a word I say. The whole "rapture" thing is one of the most dangerous heresies to infect the church since gnosticism. I truly believe it will be THE main cause for the "great falling away" that they falsely interpret as their "rapture". Actually I find it VERY telling that they identify themselves with that great falling away, which, as I'm sure you already know, is in the Greek "apostasia" or APOSTASY. Can you imagine what will happen to most of these people's faith when they are NOT magically raptured away before the trouble comes ? Most of them wont realize the fault was in their flawed INTERPRETATION. They will think the Bible was wrong. Only in America could a Christian believe something so foolish. Our brothers and sisters around the world are being robbed and burned and raped and murdered and oppressed EVERY DAY for their faith in Jesus Christ, but the pampered Christians here in America with their "bless-me" prosperity gospel dont get it ! They need to take a look at the Voice of the Martyrs website or International Christian Concern's website and get a cold dose of reality. I'm so glad you're not one of those who are carried away with that false doctrine bro !
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 am

Hahaha! lol!

You know something, I thought the same thing (about the great Falling away) but I recently heard a new explanation of what the Falling away may truly mean. I'll discuss it with you some other time but I'm interested in hearing your opinion on it. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this different explanation but it is very interesting and it may just be right on the money. Either way I think we might be able to figure it out together.

It will destroy their faith completely, they will question whether or not all of scripture was wrong and they will accept the new age Ascended Master or Great Teacher in place of Jesus Christ. They have already accepted a different gospel so it won't surprise me when they bow down and worship the false christ. Remember my brother, people will kill us and think they are doing God a service! This is how twisted and perverted things will become during the great tribulation.

Man do I hate the prosperity gospel, a gospel of money and comfort. They have forgotten the teachings of Yahushua Ha Mashiach and are following false teachers and false prophets, exactly as Jesus prophesied over 2000 years ago! Amazing! I've never heard of this website, please provide a link Army. I have a feeling it will upset me quite a bit. I often think about the Christians that are being martyred in different parts of the word, Christians who are truly following the gospel, giving up their lives for Jesus Christ.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. - Mat 10:22 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. - Mat 10:39

So be it

-laz.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey bro -

I gotta warn you - it WILL upset you to visit these sites. Some of the faces and stories are burned into my mind and my heart FOREVER.

This is the link for Voice of the Martyrs :

http://www.persecution.com/

This is the one for International Christian Concern :

http://www.persecution.org/suffering/index.php

Just remember bro dont be overwhelmed by sorrow. Remember that these brothers and sisters have now entered into Glory and will be waiting to meet us when we arrive !

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 pm

I'll definitely check them out. I'm not looking forward to it but I think it is something I need to learn about.

Thanks brother.

Post by  Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Okay, your conversion digressed a bit before you got around to who really created the Illuminati. I think you both infer that Satan is the creator. While I have no doubt he's responsible, I think there may have been a small group who got together at some point and conspired to hide away knowledge from the world. I've read so many alternative theories on this subject that it leaves me swimming in confusion. One article (I don't remember the source) suggested the Illuminati actually dates back to ~4000 BC. I think it may have been something related to a guy named Tex Marres.?. Anyway, you both appear to have done a lot more research than I have, so I'm interested in your take on the origins of the Illuminati. Thanks!
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm

The Illuminati originated with the ancient Sumerians, the first known culture on earth. According to their own words they were given secret technology by their living "gods" who fell from Heaven. (These were the fallen angels). The Sumerians used this technology to build their society and the knowledge was kep hidden by the priesthood, a system that has continued down to this very day. It is the same idea as freemasonry. That is why Babylon is called the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. It goes all the way back to the very beginning. The names and the players change, but the game stays the same. Yes, there have been many men who have advanced these ideas over the years but their ultimate inspiration comes from satan, who they worship knowingly as lucifer, their "light bringer". So I would say that the Illuminati as we call them today have indeed been around for at LEAST 4,000 years and almost certainly LONGER. All the Illuminati really is anyway is a group of men trying to keep knowledge hidden from the masses so they can use it to their advantage against us. They started out hiding things like math that they used to build massive monuments that cant even be duplicated today. Nowadays they hide the truth about our reality from us, everything from the existence and presence of "aliens" to the reality of the alternative three scenarios being played out on the moon and mars to the fact that mars does NOT have a red sky but a blue one like our own and most likely has a breathable atmosphere with plant and animal life. They hide the fact that we dont need gasoline or oil or any other power source due to the free and abundant electromagnetic energy that they use to power their DUMBs (after all, the earth, because of its revolving iron core, is actually a huge electromagnet). I'm sure Lazarus could say all this much more eloquently than I did but I hope I answered your question Very Happy

Peace bro
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm

I agree with Army. The Illuminati, The Vatican, the Pharisees of the Jews, The New World Order elite, etc., all their secret spiritual knowledge came from the Kabala which came from Babylon which came from Sumer. These traditions were carefully guarded and handed down from one adept to another, from one priesthood to another. The Catholic Church (Universal Church or Mother Church) is the embodiment of all that ancient knowledge. Just take a look at what the Pope wears, the symbols on his vestments, the crooked staff of the Antichrist he carries and a host of other things about him and his religion and you will quickly realize he is the high priest of the mystery religions. Why else would Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Shamans and all the other spiritual and religious leaders of the world come and bow down at his feet?

If you want to know who created Freemasonry you needn't look any farther than the Jesuits...And who created and funded them? The Catholic (Universal) church.

-laz.
    coach24

Post by coach24 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 am

wow,I just noticed these post's on here were written a while ago.I found this site by acciedent,as i was looking up info on the NWO.I like what ive read so far on here.I agree with you guys on the rapture.I think a lot of christians are going to be suprised when they are still here as the anti-christ takes over.I do think the end is near and i do know for sure that all these groups that make up the NWO are real.All you have to do is watch the news and you can see revelations falling into place before your own eyes.I try to talk to people about all this and to be ready when it comes,but even christians I talk to dont want to hear it.They always tell me "people have been saying the end is comming for 100 years,no one knows when." I tell you we might not know when, but the signs are out there to give us a hint that it is on its way.The 10 reigions are comming together as we speak,one world currencey is being put into motion,America is pushing its way to a socialist society to make us more dependent on government.People always make the mistake of looking at natural disasters as signs of the end times.Trust me, everyone will know when a natural disaster comes from one of the seven signs.There will be no mistaking it.People need to start paying attention to the politics going on around the world and just keep an eye on Isreal and the middle east.Its time to get ready. When it starts it will be fast and all christians are going to have to stick together and help each other out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 pm