Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

The laws of France?

lazarus
    lazarus

The laws of France? Empty The laws of France?

Post by lazarus Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 pm

I was reading the user agreement and noticed something about French laws? What's up with that? Are you French, is this website somehow guided by French law, is it hosted on a server in France?

Curious.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

The laws of France? Empty Re: The laws of France?

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Lazarus wrote:I was reading the user agreement and noticed something about French laws? What's up with that? Are you French, is this website somehow guided by French law, is it hosted on a server in France?

Curious.

It's hosted on a server in France. Thats what that "forumotion" thing is
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm

I basically just wanted to start a forum because I was getting banned and censored alot. I think it was due to anti-Christian bias. So I googled some stuff about forums and found out I could set one up for free on here.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

I understand how you feel. I often get banned from the forums I have joined 95% of the time. I don't get banned because I use foul language but because I tell the truth and openly question people's views and motives, often to reveal a false doctrine at the core of their arguments. People have a difficult time debating me and when they cannot logically defend their position they get angry and I get banned.

A good example of censorship would be Inforwars.com. I have screen shots of my posts, times and dates, where they have been deleted by Alex Jones and crew because I questioned their information or called them out on some hypocrisy. I even showed that complex disinformation and manipulations are going on at Infowars.com, but of course I never had the chance to ultimately prove my thesis. I was soon banned outright (Infowars.com banned my IP address).

Of course I know how to get around IP bans and I still visit the site. I try to sway the masses who are fanatics and followers of Alex Jones by asking them to question the paradigm they are being conned into believing by him. I can't say whether he is the controlled opposition or not, I don't have any definite proof. I can only judge Alex Jones by his own words and his own fruits. And the more I listen to him the more I am convinced he's only trying to make a buck...or...Alex is actually playing one side of the Hegelian dialectic for the conspiracy.

Take my words for what they are worth brother.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

The laws of France? Empty Me too

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Mon May 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Yep I understand exactly what you mean. I felt like you were describing my experiences on Infowars and the Prisonplanet forum !!

Well thats why we made this Free Speech forum. So feel free to say anything you want here bro. No one gets censored here.

Peace bro
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue May 26, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks,

I'm glad to hear that. The only people who deserve to be banned are those who cannot respect other people and use severely offensive profanity. The People I just described love to attack the poster instead of the post. Attack the argument not the person, no matter how angry their comments may make you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 pm