Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

The "Bible Code"

The "Bible Code" Empty The "Bible Code"

Post by  Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Is it real? Can it exist within the context of God's Holy Word? I am interested in your opinions concerning the "Bible code". I have read that the "Bible code" predicts a magnitude 8 earthquake in 2010, in Los Angeles. Personally, I don't believe the Bible code is real. At the same time, I consider it possible.

Side note: This coming Sunday marks 42 months before 12/21/2012; which is probably meaningless.
    lazarus
    lazarus

The "Bible Code" Empty Re: The "Bible Code"

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 am

Interesting, (the 42 months).

The Bible Code is misleading. Could it be true, sure (I have the book) but the Word of God says that soothsayers, star gazers, sorcerers, anyone (Except for God and His prophets. A prophet had to be 100% accurate at all times or he would be stoned to death) trying to reach into the future through divination is cursed. The subject is interesting but attempting to predict the future with EDS or EDL (equal distant letter sequencing) or whatever it's called (I've forgotten) is a big no no in God's eyes. Like you I think it is possible also but something I don't think about because it isn't necessary. Go gave us apocalyptic prophecy to prepare us for the future.

-laz.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:47 pm