Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

3 posters

Martial Law

Martial Law Empty Martial Law

Post by  Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I have taken precautions in the event martial law is declared. I am a bit hesitant to even create this topic. If you do post a comment on this topic, please be prudent when choosing what details you provide, and keep in mind that anything you write can be viewed by anyone. That said, I'm interested in general ideas concerning how best to prepare for such an event. For instance, many have stockpiled food, whereas I have chosen mobility. I have also created detailed routes for my loved ones to arrive at a rendezvous point in the case that phones can't be used. I will offer more suggestions as the discussion calls for. Again, please be judicious when providing details of your plans.

Martial Law Empty Re: Martial Law

Post by  Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 pm

On December 13, 1981, Poland declared martial law. I've found a website that contains some interesting information concerning that event. I don't agree with some of the opinions expressed on this site, but I've verified some of the historical information. I think the historical information is useful.

http://muckrakerreport.com/id515.html

I will highlight some of the more noteworthy statements:

A list of about 10,000 persons to be interned (out of 36 million population) was prepared by authorities. The list included known "Solidarity" and opposition activists as well as several, mostly former, politicians expected to be critical of the government's actions;

A network of prisons was secretly prepared to serve as detention and internment centres;

Martial Law was implemented on December 13, ahead of the coldest time of the winter, which made all outdoor protests and activities (including hiding) less likely;

Martial Law was implemented at midnight and officially announced at 6:00 a.m. the following morning. Most pre-planned arrests were made within the first 24 hours;

Militarization of key industries, transportation, communication, and services was implemented with the use of military "supervisors" assigned to each company. Consequently, participation in strikes was considered a desertion and a sabotage of national economy;

The curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. was implemented;

All public telephone / telegraph communications were disabled;

Only one TV station, one radio station, and one major newspaper were militarized and remained in publication. All other media outlets were suspended;

All registered hunting guns were seized and stored in local police stations
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Eerie ! Sounds exactly like what the District of Criminals is planning for us. I wonder how closely they will follow that pattern ? Basically my plan for martial law is to flee to the mts. If it happens in the dead of winter, that would make things much more difficult.

By the way I like your new signature ! You really are a mad scientist ! LOL Very Happy

Glad your on our side !

Post by  Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks! The observant fellow will also note that there is a countdown contained within my signature! Wish I lived near the mountains!
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm pretty close to them (the mts) being in Colorado Springs because it is right at the base of the Front Range of the Rockies. But the bad thing is, I'm also REAL close to Cheyenne Mt, which I'm sure you know is the home of NORAD. So I figure I have about a 50/50 shot of reaching the mts at all. But if I DO reach them, I'm sure I can hide for a LOOOONG time up there. There's lots of deer and rabbits to hunt, plenty of clean mt water to drink. Of course, I'm sure I wont be the only one who runs there so other people might be a bigger concern than the military, etc. People who havent prepared will want to take from you and yours. Other people hunting will dwindle the area's game animals faster. And too many people in one area will become obvious to those looking for us. At the same time, I want to help those people if I can. It will be a difficult, trying time, especially for us Christians. Luckily it will only last 42 months or 3 1/2 years

Peace

Post by  Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks, laz. You make a good point and it's something I've been on the fence about for a while...do I want to hide and be mobile, or can I be more useful as a "shadow" and infiltrator? I have concerns with both. One thing I don't care at all about is my earthly possessions. People telling me to buy gold and silver are just salesmen from my perspective. Gold and silver would only slow me down. I'm not sure what I would do if the government declared martial law, but I've prepared for at least three alternative options. As far as infowars goes, I'm starting to view many of the posters as ignorant, misinformed, and disinformed. It doesn't seem to be that great of site to me.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Most people posting at infowars are completely asleep even though they think they are awake. The site should be called Disinfowars considering all of the propaganda and double speak that goes on there. While I was typing this Jason Bermas ( The Info Warrior Show...He should have called his show Alex's Little Bitch because he's just a cheap carbon copy of Jones) was calling second amendment advocates dumb rednecks (I'm paraphrasing) that would be wiped out if they attempted to fight against the U.S. government. Bermas said that all of the high technology of the U.S. Military would be unstoppable (I recall some politicians saying the same thing about the British during the revolutionary war and about the Vietnamese during the Viet Nam war) and they would wipe us off the map. Bermas is a shill and a complete tool of our enemy and let's not forget that Alex was the one who gave him his own show.

A few British Gold Sovereigns (two or three maybe?) would be a good idea but anything beyond that is overkill. The people buying gold in order to make a profit have the right idea but the wrong plan. This country is going into complete and total tyranny. The government will confiscate all Gold in private and corporate hands. If Martial law breaks out where you are geographically will determine whether or not you survive. Being mobile is the best idea. Even having that option open and ready if you play infiltrator will most likely save your life at some point. Some people will have no other choice but to stay where they are when Martial law is declared. I've been praying that God will give us more time to prepare for it because I'm not as prepared as I would like to be and probably never will be completely ready for it. No one really knows exactly what to expect.

-laz.

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Gold would have been a great thing to invest in a few years ago when it was cheap. Now it may not be such a good investment. I think we'll see a worldwide currency within the next three years, and gold may be at its peak now. That is if civilization continues to exist. I'm no longer convinced that the US will still be around for the end times. Obama seems hell-bent on destroying this country and starting a civil war. So I'm not just preparing for martial law, I'm preparing for all out civil war. I don't know if that Russian guy knew something we don't, but it seems more and more plausible with each passing day. When I first heard his prediction last year I was driving in my car alone and laughed out loud at the absurdity of civil war in america. Now, I have a different perspective. I haven't heard mention of this anywhere yet, but I'm becoming suspicious that Obama may push for mandatory pychological evaluations of all gun owners, and that this could ignite a civil war as states declare sovereignty. But that is pure speculation on my part and should be treated as such.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Speculation based on solid information brother. I found the Russian's statements too precise for my liking. He was talking about Russia getting Alaska, China taking over California and the Pacific Northwest (I think), the U.K. taking the upper east coast (New England) Canada taking the central to northern mid-west, Mexico taking the south-western states and America retaining the south east if I'm remembering correctly. I don't think I left anyone out? I think a new currency is coming also but it's hard to predict the date. It could be as early as next fall or as far away as 2015, it's just very difficult to ascertain.

Gold will continue to rise on to at least $2000.00 per ounce, possibly higher if the Rothschilds allow it to match with inflation. They've been artificially holding gold down for years now, it should already be at these levels.

Civil war is a real possibility. The wild cards will be the military generals. Troops follow their generals, especially if they respect them. Let's hope we have some sleepers inside the military like General Smedley Butler during the attempted Coup of 1935. I'm sure you've heard that story before so I won't repeat it here. Isn't it completely amazing and surreal that we're actually talking about civil war in our country? We're more than entertaining the thought of some very real and very serious world changing events, we're preparing for it, counting on it to a certain degree.

That is if civilization continues to exist. I'm no longer convinced that the US will still be around for the end times.

I think we'll be here, at least part of the land mass that is known as the United States. When this worldwide earthquake hits it will fracture civilization. There will be little movement of people across the face of the earth. Bridges and roads will be destroyed, runways will be completely unusable and airplanes won't be flying anywhere near the capacity they were flying before. Helicopters will be flying of course (the ones that are left) but most people will be trapped in their local. Think of it, a worldwide disaster. It will take years to repair the transportation infrastructure and that means mass starvation and chaos at a level undreamed of by man.

This is when the 144,000 prophets of YHWY will make there entrance onto the world stage.

-laz.

Post by  Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 am

It all seems plausible. I'm not sure the military generals will have much to say about it. They may be busy fighting 3 or 4 foreign wars. I have not heard the details you mentioned of the Russian's predictions. But I've heard somewhere before that the US would be divided into 6 regions and that most of it would be burned to the ground. I also haven't heard of Smedley Butler. I'll have to look up the story.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 am

Smedley Butler wrote the book, War is a Racket. You can obtain a PDF copy at Scribd.com. Just type in the title and download the PDF. You can get a lot of awesome books on Scribd.com for free. Type in the name Nesta Webster and you can download some of her world famous books on secret societies and other NWO type works. She wrote in the latter half of the 19th century.

-laz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:24 pm