Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

3 posters

Empty Re:

Post by  Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Parabolic mirrors are used for "solar ovens". They're becoming quite popular. They remind me of Archimedes and the legend of the shields. There's some debate as to whether that legend is truth or fiction. But the story goes that Archimedes had 100 soldiers turn their shields to reflect the sunlight onto the sails of an invading fleet of ships, and successfully set fire to the entire fleet, one by one. The same principle of focusing solar energy is used in solar power plants today, as well as by kids burning ants with magnifying glasses. With a few strategically located mirrors, you can improve the effeciency of a solar water heater. The solar water heater is simply a black hose winding across a board with water flowing slowly through it. You could also use an electric motor to build a generator that is powered by the flowing water, though your generated current would be quite small. Hopefully, this is enough to get your mind going. I have a fascination with mirrors and magnetics; and I believe we've only scratched the surface of the potential with these. I can explain the concepts in further detail if you like, but I recommend a little internet research first.

By the way, it is best to attack your enemy with the sun directly behind you. Now add in possibilities with mirrors and let your mind run with it.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

I've heard that story also and it is pretty interesting. A common misconception is that the ancient world was low tech compared to our modern age and nothing could be further from the truth. I've done a decent amount of research on the possibility of perpetual magnetic energy. The principle is sound but no one has gotten it to work as of yet. I saw an interesting little invention of a spinning top and a ring with magnets glued to the inside of the ring. One gap is left in the ring of magnets. You spin the top and the ring of magnets keeps it going. The problem is that when you try and stabilize the top (you'd have to do this in order to add a shaft to the top to power a generator) it just won't work. For some reason or other the top has to wobble around to keep spinning.

The idea came from the NASA footage of those "alien" space craft with the notch cut out of the radius.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Empty Re:

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 pm

I've always said that our technology may not be so new. Who knows, for example, how far the world had advanced technologically by the time of Noah's flood ? From Adam to Shem, Ham and Japheth there was 1500 years. Thats a lot of time to develop knowledge plus you have to remember the fallen angels were on the earth in those days. Ancient tradition says that they are the ones who taught mankind to make swords and armies and to wage war and to observe the movement of the stars, and taught women to wear makeup, perfume etc. Who knows how much technology they shared ? IMO they still do this today. I think that is exactly whats happening deep underground in places like Groom Lake. I believe the "aliens" are really the fallen angels and they are up to their same old tricks. They bred with humans back in Genesis to produce Giant, supernaturally strong offspring. Is it a coincidence that today so many people who claim to have been abducted report seeing hybrid babies/children ? In my opinion Eugenics is the creation of these fallen angels. The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun and I take that very literally. I think all of this has happened before. There are even some ancient hindu writings that describe flying machines and nuclear weapons. You have probably both seen the obvious helicopters and other modern machines carved into the pyramid walls in Egypt. Think about it: Julius Caesar and George Washington BOTH had to travel by horse and it would have taken them the same amount of time to travel a set distance despite the centuries of years that seperate them. Then all the sudden in the last couple hundred years microwaves and space shuttles and x rays and touch screen cell phones appear out of nowhere. I dont think its a coincidence. I actually dont even believe in coincidence. I truly believe it is the "aliens" (as they would like us to believe they are) are behind most of our technology and that they are also responsible for most of the ills of our society. It is my contention that the old "gods" and "goddesses" never left at all but only changed forms according to people's changing beliefs. For example, when people no longer believed in "gods" in the classical sense, these beings changed form to appear as ghosts, vampires, etc. Now that people dont believe in those things so much anymore, they have changed forms again, and given us "aliens", something more in line with our "scientific" age. Good posts guys

Peace

Empty Re:

Post by  Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 pm

If you're interested in evidence of ancient technologies, check out my post on Pumapunku and follow the link. This archaeoligical site is fascinating.

Concerning the windmills, look into verticle axis windmills. I am a mechanical engineer with limited electrical background. I know how to build the mechanics on the windmill, I just don't know how to convert the electricity it generates into a controlled current output. I am sure that with enough research, you could build your own useable windmills with rather inexpensive parts. I do not know what limitations they may have. The advantage of the verticle axis windmill is that it does not matter which direction the wind is blowing; which makes it more efficient. You can use any electric motor to generate the electricity. Remember an electric motor is a generator in reverse. If you spin the rotor inside the coil, you will generate a current.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Efficient in theory or in practice? In other words, has there been a comparison of the two types where electrical power output has been measured, both units being equal of course? There are some schematics online that show how to convert the electricity from DC (The DC generators are more common) to AC in order to power almost anything. I have some plans saved on my hard drive but I'm always looking for better designs. I'll look into that vertical axis windmill, thanks.

-laz.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 am

Army,

You're talking about the ancient texts of the Hindus, the Vedas. There are definitely some very interesting descriptions of what seems like high technology in those scriptures. They even contain accounts of what sounds like the aftermath of a nuclear exchange. If you take all of these ancient texts (including the Bible) and lay them side by side you'll find some amazing similarities. The hard part is putting them all together and trying to form a coherent history out of those texts. I think Genesis sums up the whole age very succinctly even though it may not give us all of the particular details. God created man, man sinned, some of the watchers fell into temptation and went into the daughters of man producing supernatural offspring and their offspring began teaching man all sorts of forbidden technology. God sees the evil and chaos that has corrupted His creation and He decides to cleanse the earth in order to keep the line of the messiah pure.

Fast-forward to the New Testament. Jesus Christ says that during the times just before the tribulation and His second coming the earth will be as it was during the days of Noah. This statement carries with it dual meanings, both spiritual and physical aspects. The spiritual aspects point to the perverse nature of humanity, all of the sexual immorality and violence, the chasing after of strange gods and direct rebellion against YHWY. The physical may point to a return of the Nephilim (Possibly the things controlling what we call UFO's). People have reported being abducted and being experimented on, people have described strange beings with amazing powers that gave them strange prophecies of the future and other very strange things. We've got the most powerful organizations in our government guarding some strange secret that seems directly related to this phenomenon. NASA has released footage of craft or actually living beings that cannot be explained. Astronauts have broken their silence on the subject after staying silent for decades and people from every language and culture are seeing strange things in the sky.

It is very likely that these beings are the Nephilim or the actual fallen ones written of in Genesis.

-laz.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Empty Re:

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Yep I think its pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point that SOMETHING is happening. Even the Pope is out there trying to put his spin on it. Personally I believe 100% that the "aliens" are the fallen angels and that they are REAL. I dont think we have EVER been alone in the Universe, since the angels were present when God created the world :

Job 38:4-7 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Another thing is Ezekiels wheels which are without a reasonable doubt descriptions of the same kind of "UFOs" people see today. I really think this is a subject that needs to be explored by us Christians and not just ignored as if it was nonsense, leaving our people with no clue what to think, when the answers are all right there in the Bible ! Satan is called "the prince of the powers of the air", an obvious reference to flight at a time when airplanes hadnt been dreamed of. It all fits together like a big puzzle.

As for the hindu scriptures, obviously I find their religious concepts completely flawed however, the descriptions of flying machines and missiles and nuclear warfare are absolutely staggering. How could these ancient people have even conceived of such things ? It really is amazing and that is why I have always been fascinated with ancient history. I dont think that we in the modern era have even begun to scratch the surface of what has happened to us in the past.

Peace
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:28 am

Hey Battle,

I found a site that has some information on the vertical axis wind generator. The blade assembly floats using magnets and the radius generates power by the use of magnets also. It looks like a pretty efficient system.

Here's the link: Magwind Vertical Axis Wind Generator

Mw1100

I also got a hold of a wind map of the United States that shows the best areas of the country for wind generation. It's color coded, purple being the best areas for generating electricity from wind. Unfortunately most of the data is for 50 meters above the surface (around 150 feet above the ground) but it's still useful to find the best wind output in the country.

Here's the link: Wind Map of the United States

Gen3

Here is a great site that shows how to build a windmill for under $200.00 dollars! The windmill was built by a 22 year old college student from Oklahoma. All of the parts needed can be bought at Home Depot (except for the generator). The site provides some videos that demonstrate the different ways you can configure your windmill (placement, width and number of blades) for optimum efficiency. Here's the link:

Homemade Windmill Generator

A few years ago I was listening to Republic Broadcasting Network and heard about a man who built his own home (his wife and children helped built the house from scratch) and designed it (It cost him $60,000.00) to be completely independent from the government corporate electrical slave grid. He produced a DVD documenting his endeavor so others could benefit from his experience. I have a copy of the DVD and it is and excellent resource to own. If anyone is interested they should check out his (Charlie) website:

Alternative Power Video

Another source of free energy we haven't discussed yet is Micro-hydro electricity (using the flow of water to generate electricity). If you have a decent stream near your home and it runs all year long you've got yourself a constant source of power 24/7. The advantage over wind and solar power is obvious. If the water is constantly flowing you will always have power. You can increase the power output by concentrating the water and increasing the pressure. This is another excellent method to free one's self from the corporately owned electric slave grid.

Some of these do it yourself technologies might seem a bit overwhelming and complicated at first but remember, you can always simplify the designs to meet your specific needs. You don't necessarily need to link these systems to the breaker box of your home but it is recommended if you plan on becoming completely energy independent. Some of these systems are portable (solar and windmill) and can be very useful for those of us who plan to be on the move. I'm not saying they are backpacker friendly but they can be designed for mobile use, just don't expect to produce a massive amount of electricity from these portable designs. There's always a trade off when you make technology mobile.

-Laz.

Empty Re:

Post by  Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 am

Another great post, laz. Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to check out those sites. I think it's also important to wean ourselves from electricity as much as possible.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Thank you Battle.

We need to wean ourselves away from their dirty electricity, no doubt, but clean power is fine. A few of the sites are very basic in their description of clean power. The Alternative Power Video site is excellent though and you can read the replies of the satisfied purchasers of the DVD.

P.S.,

Did you notice the forum was unable to reach for a few hours today?

Empty Re:

Post by  Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 am

No, I didn't notice anything wrong with the forum. I'm glad it's back up and running.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Empty Re:

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

Yeah, for some reason things were really slow, sometimes pages wouldn't load or I'd lose a whole post when I tried to send it through. A few times a blank page would appear and my web browser would read "done" at the bottom of the page. Maybe the company hosting this site was doing some maintenance on the servers? It's the only thing that I can think of that would cause these types of problems, unless there was some sort of a node or hub malfunction. I'm no expert in Networking technology but weird things sometimes happen. It's working fine now.

-laz.

Sponsored content

Empty Re:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 am