Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

4 posters

The EMBLEM for this site

TruthWolf
    TruthWolf

The EMBLEM for this site Empty The EMBLEM for this site

Post by TruthWolf Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Just a note to consider, guys.

I love the fact that the flag is upside down. In other words, meaning, SOS!

But, the starfield should be on the left! That would be the flag upside down which means SOS.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

The EMBLEM for this site Empty Re: The EMBLEM for this site

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 am

Actually I didnt even know an upside down flag meant SOS but that is very apt considering the state our nation is in today ! To me, an upside down flag symbolizes the Patriot movement. So thats kind of what I had in mind. Plus I was also trying to symbolically say that our country has been turned upside down. But I definitely like the SOS interpretation too ! I'll see if I can turn it around - its a bit of a pain in the you know what, so bear with me !

Peace
    TruthWolf
    TruthWolf

Post by TruthWolf Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:57 am

No worries, man.

I believe it comes also from sailing ships. If there was ever a problem and they required assitance they would raise the flag upside down.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Soldiers during Viet Nam used to use the upside down flag as a signal for distress. It meant they were in danger of being overrun and needed help badly. I wasn't aware of the stars needing to be on the opposite side though. You learn something new everyday!

I think AIM (American Indian Movement) used the upside down flag during the occupation of Wounded Knee. To them it signaled distress also, that their people were dying and being murdered by the FBI (which is true) and they wanted the American public to know what was going down. This happened during the beginning of the 1970's. My wife's parents took part in the siege and fought (literally a shooting war) the government and what was called the Goon Squad (Corrupt Tribal Police, usually half-breed Indians).

Unfortunately some of her people are arrogant and looked down on the half-breeds. They were mistreated and eventually, as they say, pay back is a bitch. I don't mean to say what they did (the half-bloods) was right, only that when you abuse or ostracize people because they are a little different from you then be ready to reap the whirlwind. Not all full-blooded Indians treated the half-breed Indians badly but it seems like a cultural thing that has never produced anything but bad feelings. Imagine that.

P.S.,

Wolf,

Cute little puppy! Very Happy

Post by  Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey you can use this one if you want..

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/4208/americanflag2.jpg

or if you have another image I'd be happy to fix it for you Very Happy
    TruthWolf
    TruthWolf

Post by TruthWolf Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey, I've been thinking this one is probably just fine. I didn't mean to seem nitpicky before. LOL. Heck, this one is the same as what is on the MIAC report.
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 am

Right on, no reason to change it that I can fathom. Don't sweat it Wolf, pointing out errors or perceived errors is what we're all about. The MIAC report...lovely little document, huh?

P.S.,

Pointing out errors for our collective benefit. I didn't mean we should go around trying to find fault with each other over silly things.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeah that MIAC report was a lovely little document. I'm sure our criminal government would like to replace the Constitution with it ! Our servants are running amok in the District of Criminals ! If we, their MASTERS, dont stand up, and SOON, our servants will burn down the house with us still inside it. Our govt is in REBELLION against us. THEY are the rebels. THEY are the terrorists. They think they can just ignore the will of the People - and sadly for us, so far, all we have showed them is that they CAN. We need a Restoration in America ! Not a Revolution, but rather a Reformation, to RESTORE our country and its people to their former state of Freedom and Liberty and to make the Constitution once again the Supreme Law of the land. We need to remember that WE are the govt. The authority to rule comes from our CONSENT. So STOP CONSENTING ! Start with civil disobedience. They say we cant have guns ? All gun owners, start carrying your guns openly. They cant arrest us all. Just like on 4/20 when the police stand by and watch as hundreds of people gather in parks and march in parades smoking marijuana - they dont arrest anyone, because if enough people get together and defy the law, it becomes UNENFORCABLE. So plant gardens EVERYWHERE ! They say we cant have our free speech ? Than let's all get together and refuse to shut up ! They say you cant pray in certain places ? Get together and go to that place and pray as loud as you can ! DEFY their unjust laws and they will go away ! But first we must try to do this PEACEFULLY. They have already ignored all our protesting and our demonstrations. It's time to begin a Ghandi-like program of civil resistance. If THAT doesnt work - then it will be time to consider OTHER options. We need to show the criminals in power that we prefer ballots over bullets, but we have BOTH !

God grant victory to the Patriot Movement !
    Peace

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:47 am