Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

4 posters

Forum Visitors...

lazarus
    lazarus

Forum Visitors... Empty Forum Visitors...

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 am

Hello,

Don't let the low numbers (actual members) influence your decision to join our forum. It takes time to start a forum and gather members together. It is actually a good thing. You'll be one of the first people to climb aboard!

If you do become a member spread the word about the forum and make sure to write some articles (topics) in any area of the forum you like. Feel free to comment on the articles and posts already available. If you disagree with a post or the information contained in an article please respond in a respectful manner. We're not enemies here, we're friends and allies.

Dissent and different points of view are a good thing, not a bad thing. Defend your point of view and enter into debate with others, just don't attack the person, attack their argument.

Have fun.

-Laz.
    TruthWolf
    TruthWolf

Forum Visitors... Empty Re: Forum Visitors...

Post by TruthWolf Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I agree. It always takes awhile to get a new forum really going with a lot of members. Plus, there are a lot of free speech forums out there. I look forward to being a part of a more new and exciting forum like this. Smile
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 am

Welcome to the forum Truthwolf.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 pm

By the way, if you want to add a post or article or whatever and it doesnt fit in any of the categories, dont worry - we can easily create a new category to put it in. So just write whatever is on your mind and enjoy the forum !!!!

Peace

Post by  Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 am

I am looking forward to this forum growing. The likes of some sites seem to be only provacative and used to try to create discontent and disinformation. Some have been mentioned. Being retired EMS and ER etc., and spending the time and schooling to do what I did, you learn a lot about what is not said as well as what is said. Volumes can be written about what is not being said. but the same goes for these web sites. anyone with half a mind can post to forums and some of said web sites and it shows too. The disinformation is as dangerous as the truth in the hands of someone with good writting skills. It is a double edged sword either way. So with the simple rules here, should be a site to watch and grow with. Thank you for allowing me to join, Jim
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 am

Excellent avatar Jim, reminds me of the unknown comic from the Gong Show!

You're right about that, disinformation is at an all time high, especially on Patriot Radio shows or whatever you want to call them. What isn't said can be just as important as what is said, sometimes more important. A good example of herd mentality is the comments written under the articles on Infowars.com. I've noticed that most of the comments are more akin to the dumbed down masses. It's like they've traded in on false paradigm for another false paradigm, bringing with them the same attitudes and habits that so easily fooled them when they were asleep...maybe they never woke up? A good indicator is how they put the messenger up on a pedestal and call themselves "fans".

All it takes to fool them is a few films, some theatrics and their own unwillingness to do any research for themselves. Depending on "authority" to spoon-feed us our information is the prime reason our country is in such bad shape.

-laz.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Amen to that Laz !

Jim, welcome to the forum ! You dont have to thank us for letting you join ! We are absolutely THRILLED to have you here ! We will do our best to keep the trolls and the disinfo away from this forum while still respecting people's right to freedom of speech. It's a fine line to walk but so far everyone on here seems cool and I dont think we have any agents here yet. But without a doubt, they will eventually come, and it will be up to us all to counter the disinfo.

Good to have you here, Jim ! See you on the forum !
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Right back at you! Laughing

That fine line is going to create some controversy from time to time, hence the discourse and discovery I mentioned in the other thread and Army's excellent idea to add the Conflict Resolution section to the forum. No matter how reasonable or fair we are there will always be people out there who will cry foul and call us tyrants just because we wouldn't allow them to foment chaos and disorder across our forum. They'll call sexually explicit language and ad hominem attacks on other members freedom of speech and accuse us of being against the very thing we stand for. This is the type of propaganda and manipulation that dishonest politicians used to slowly destroy our once sacred American culture.

We used to be strong yet now we're weak. We used to be honest but now cannot tell the difference between a lie and the truth. When people from other parts of the world found a product that was Made in The United States they knew it was top quality and would buy it without a second thought. Nowadays Made in America equates to junk half the time. We used to be the most industrial nation on this earth, now we make cheese burgers and call that a manufacturing (Ahh...cheeseburgers tongue) job! We used to be the most moral and decent country on the earth and now we're compared to Sodom and Gomorrah. We're a fallen nation and a fallen people.

And the destruction of our country started with a few disinformation whores, well placed agent provocateurs and evil men in high places.

-laz.

P.S.,

Jim,

We are glad to have you here and I hope you don't misunderstand or misinterpret me because of my writing. It's easy to get the wrong vibe over the Internet because communication sometimes lacks all of the subtle signs and inflections real life so easily conveys. Keep posting you ideas, opinions and information. We want to hear different points of view even if it is a dissenting point of view. It's the only way to keep an open and honest environment alive and kicking.
    Army of Heaven 777
    Army of Heaven 777
    Admin

Post by Army of Heaven 777 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 am

Well said brother Lazarus, as always Very Happy
    lazarus
    lazarus

Post by lazarus Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:52 pm