Free Speech Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Speech Forum

A Free Speech Zone

2 posters

Infowars Reporting

Infowars Reporting Empty Infowars Reporting

Post by  Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am

I must admit, I'm hooked on infowars. I like to read the stories we otherwise hear little of. I've been visiting the site and posting comments there for about ten weeks. My comments are often rejected because I often (attempt to) point out the fallacies of the writers' claims.

I have gradually become suspicious, to the point that I need another perspective, that the site may be a front sponsored by Al Jazeera. I do not understand the focus and attention on Muslim nations and the adoration of their leaders and people. Infowars does not hesitate to blast criticism at the western world. I often agree with that criticism. But the abundantly clear love-affair with Islam causes me to view infowars as entertainment rather than trustworthy information.

Has anyone else had similar thoughts?
    lazarus
    lazarus

Infowars Reporting Empty Re: Infowars Reporting

Post by lazarus Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 am

Hehe,

Now you're getting it. Alex Jones isn't working for Al Jazeera but he's certainly working for someone. I visit the site everyday also, mainly because they gather articles from a lot independent alternative sources. But I don't go in with blinders on and often post negatively towards Jones and all the supposed awake truthers who comment there. In their eyes Jones can do no wrong even when he's doing wrong. I'm censored pretty much everyday and have the screen shots to prove it.

It's called Infotainment my brother and I listen to the radio broadcast because I think it's fascinating to listen to disinformation in real time.

-laz.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am